Bryan is an award-winning professional landscape photographer, outdoor educator and magazine columnist. He has over 25 years of photography experience with over 100 publication credits from publications such as National Geographic, Outdoor Photographer, Lake Superior Magazine, National Park Traveler, Ocean Paddler, Canoeroots, Adventure Kayak, Canoe and Kayak Magazine, Backpacker Magazine and many more. He started his popular photography workshop program in 2006. His programs take students to the best and often unknown locations in the northland and across the nation to many National Parks. He lives in Grand Marais, Minnesota.
- October 18 to 21, 2018 — Great Smoky Mountains National Park Fall Photography Workshop – 1 Space left.
- November 10 to 11, 2018 — Achieve Your Vision: Digital Darkroom — Filling
- November 30 to 2, 2018 — Early Winter on Lake Superior's North Shore — 1 Space left.
- January 28 to Feb 1: Death Valley National Park Photography Workshop – Full. Email for waiting list.
- February 8-10: Winter on Lake Superior Photo Workshop – Registration Open
- February 22-24: Winter on Lake Superior Photo Workshop – Registration Open
- April 26 to 28: Spring Waterfall Photography Workshop— Registration Open
- May 29 to June 2: Badlands and Devil’s Tower Night Photo Workshop – Full. Email for waiting list.
- July 12 to 14: Bluff Country of the Mississippi River – Half Full
- July 31 to August 4: Milky Way and Northern Night Skies – Filling
- August 16 to 18: Midsummer’s Night Dream on the North Shore Photo Workshop – Nearly Full
- September 4 to 8: Grand Teton National Park Photography Workshop – Filling
- October 2 to 6: Fall Color on Lake Superior Photo Workshop — Registration Open
- October 21 to 25: Great Smoky Mountains National Park Fall Photography Workshop – Format change. Now 5 days!!!
- November 8 to 10: Gales of November Photo Workshop — Registration Open
- November 16 to 17: Achieve Your Vision: Adobe Lightroom – Registration will open in 2019